WooCommerce is the WordPress webshop plugin. With it, you can create your virtual store the way you always dreamed. And to make your store even better and more attractive to your users and customers, you can count on WooCommerce themes.
If you still don’t know what a WordPress theme is, that’s fine! Calm down, we can explain.
A WordPress or WooCommerce theme aims to give a new look to your website or online store. In addition to leaving your website with an attractive design, it also serves to add functionality to your virtual project. And through a theme, you’ll be able to configure the footer, menu, header, posts, pages, and much more.
Currently, there are numerous themes available for WordPress that are compatible with WooCommerce. There are options for paid themes and also free themes.
And to help you choose the ideal theme for your virtual store. In this post, you can check out the best themes for WooCommerce from ThemeForest.
Thus, it will be easier for you to choose a good theme for your e-commerce. But it is worth noting that all topics on this list are paid.
Check out the best WooCommerce themes from ThemeForest
The first theme of this post that brings together the best themes for WooCommerce from ThemeForest is Flatsome. This theme has 4.81 out of 5 stars and has been sold over 171,000 times. With it, you can create a virtual store to sell your products to Brazil and the world.
Check out the main features of this theme:
- The Flatsome theme is constantly updated and has a responsive design, meaning you can see how your online store will look on mobile devices.
- This theme is also compatible with the new WordPress block editor Gutenberg.
- Through it, you can create your virtual store using the drag and drop feature, which in Portuguese means drag and drop.
- Flatsome also has a series of pre-made templates, where you can use a ready-made template to create your website and thus perform only additional customizations.
- And speaking of customization, this theme allows you to customize headers and footers, with the possibility to include social media icons, for example.
- Another feature of this theme is that you can use the fonts that are available on Google Fonts in your online store.
In addition, Flatsome has a library with thousands of elements for you to use in your stores, such as banners, sliders, maps, buttons, testimonials, and much more.
And finally, the theme is also compatible with the WPML plugin, so you can have a virtual store in multiple languages, allowing your business to stand out in many countries around the world.
Did you like this theme? You can buy it for $59 from ThemeForest website.
Porto is the name of the second theme of this post. This theme has a rating of 4.93 out of 5 stars and more than 65,000 people have already purchased Porto to give life to their virtual store. From now on, you will check the main features of this theme that promises high performance for its users.
- Like Flatsome, this theme also has a responsive design, which makes it possible to follow the development of your website on both desktop and mobile.
- Another advantage of this theme is that it is compatible with plugins used to build pages, such as Elementor, and Gutenberg.
- The Porto theme also has a series of layout variations, sidebar, slider, and categories so you can create your online store according to your needs.
- With this theme, you can customize colors, typography, menus, and more.
- As well as other themes in this list, it also has a drag and drops editor so you can use the drag and drop feature when creating your pages.
- The Porto theme also has a library full of models for you to be inspired when creating your online store, blog, or even a beautiful portfolio. And you can even choose which themes are supported by page builders.
- And if you intend to have a series of features in your e-commerce, this can be the ideal theme. It has amazing elements, such as buttons, icons, image galleries, quotes, lists, progress bar, price tables, and much more.
In addition, this theme also makes all its documentation available so that you can learn how to use it in the best way possible.
Interested? You can purchase a license for this theme for $59 at ThemeForest website.
The third theme from this list of most popular themes is WoodMart. This theme is available for purchase on ThemeForest website has a rating of 4.95 out of 5 stars and has been marketed over 34,000 times. This theme, in addition to being compatible with major page builders such as Elementor and WP Bakery. It also promises high performance and guarantees. It has already been optimized for Google Page Speed Insights, in addition to having a responsive layout.
Check out the main features of this theme:
- The WoodMart theme has an extensive library, with more than 300 pre-made templates for you to bring your online store design to life in just a few clicks.
WoodMart also has a drag and drop feature and has an installation wizard to help you create your e-commerce.
This theme has filter features for you to include in your online store. It will be easier for your customers to find the ideal products. In addition to filters, you can also use this theme to include product variations, for example, if your store sells t-shirts, you can add multiple colors and sizes on just one product page.
- With WoodMart, you can edit headers, footers, sidebar, and even add a mega menu to your e-commerce. This theme is also compatible with the WPML plugin so you can have your webshop available in up to 12 languages.
In addition to being compatible with the multi-language plugin and page builders, it can also be used in conjunction with other plugins such as bbPress, W3 Total Cache, Yoast, MailChimp, and more. And finally, the WoodMart theme also has video tutorials and a support forum for you to answer all your questions.
Did you like the main features of this theme? You can get it for $59 on ThemeForest website.
The fourth and last theme of this post that brings together the 4 best themes for WooCommerce from ThemeForest is XStore. It has a rating of 4.85 out of 5 stars and has already been acquired by more than 27 thousand people. This theme was developed especially for WooCommerce, the WordPress webshop has a number of features that will delight you.
Check out the main features of this theme:
- One of the main advantages of this theme is that it has the Lazy Loading feature, which allows your users to view the images available in your online store. It helps in the performance of your WooCoomerce and improves your users’ usability experience. This functionality is also available for the mega menu.
- And speaking of performance, this theme is already compatible with PHP 8, the last version of PHP that was released in 2020.
- This theme also features responsive design, is optimized for SEO and the installation process is simple and intuitive. With it, you can edit the menu, header, and footer according to your needs.
- XStore also has support for the dark theme, which is already a feature available on social networks like Facebook and Instagram.
- Through this theme, you can also include image galleries, pop-ups to publicize promotions, and even filter your products by brand or zoom in on the images so that people can see what you’re selling up close.
- In addition to having a series of page templates to inspire you. This theme is also compatible with plugins such as WPBakery and Elementor to facilitate the construction of your pages, WPML to translate your website into multiple languages , and MailChimp so you can send newsletters for your customers.
And finally, you can also include custom fonts in your online store through this theme or use fonts from Google Fonts.
Interested? You can get this theme through the ThemeForest website for $39.
Throughout this post, you could check the 4 best themes for WooCommerce from ThemeForest. All of them were developed with a focus on virtual stores. So if you are thinking about opening a virtual business, they can help you in this creation process! After all, with the available templates, you can start your project quickly and easily. For more detail about WooCommerce development, you may contact us.
Now that you’ve had the opportunity to learn more about the main features of each theme. The selection process is up to you! But remember to study each one of them! While making your choice, observe the ratings, comments and chat with other people who already have a WooCommerce webshop. This way, it will be easier to choose the ideal theme for your online store!
Did you like this post? Share with your friends on your social networks!